Win tickets to WOW!
- Written by Dementia Wellington
Competition time! World of WearableArt (WOW) has very generously donated two tickets to Dementia Wellington. For a chance to win these tickets all you have to do is donate in September.
Every donation over $100 we receive before 12pm on Friday 28 September is automatically entered into the draw. The easiest way to donate is online - just click the big orange DONATE NOW button at the top of the page. Good luck!
Ticket details: Wednesday 10th October, 8pm, at TSB arena, Queens Wharf, Wellington
Competition terms and conditions
- All donations over $100 made to Dementia Wellington will automatically be entered into the draw.
- Each donation of $100 gets one chance to win (i.e. a donation of $200 would get 2 chances to win, $300 gets 3 chances, etc)
- The winners will be drawn once the competition has closed at 12pm on Friday 28 September.
- The prize is two tickets to the Wednesday 10th October, 8pm performance of the World of WearableArts show at TSB arena, Queens Wharf, Wellington.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The first valid entry drawn for each prize will win. The winners will be notified via email or phone.
- If the winner has not confirmed acceptance of the prize or has provided incorrect contact details, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner’s name may also be published on the Dementia Wellington website and Facebook page.
- The promotion is not open to schools, clubs or businesses – only individuals can enter.
- Staff and immediate families of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Third party terms and conditions for the prize may apply.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control, Dementia Wellington is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize.
- Dementia Wellington shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or inflicted by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with this competition.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Dementia Wellington will keep all entries after the winning entry has been drawn for the purposes of building a database to provide email updates about our services and fundraising activities.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.